The SIA DC-09 ARC connection allows you to forward alarms to any ARC using SIA DC-09 compatible software. As an ARC you can use SIA DC-09 ARC connection for using evalink talos as a cloud-based certified multiprotocol receiver with a powerful automation engine without the need to change your alarm management software right away or to ensure a smooth transitioning phase.
If you already use evalink talos for your alarm management the SIA DC-09 ARC Connection allows you to interact with other ARCs using different alarm management software.
Using the SIA DC-09 ARC connection, you can use advanced features like video verification or advanced routing with existing alarm management software.
- Use evalink talos features like video verification or advanced routing with existing alarm management software.
- High available and reliable alarm forwarding using the SIA DC-09 protocol.
- Use evalink talos as a multiprotocol receiver and receiver alarms unified in SIA DC-09.
To enable and set up the SIA DC-09 ARC Connection in your evalink talos account, you must be signed up to evalink talos and have the following:
- SIA DC-09 compatible alarm management software (or any software that is able to receive alarms in the SIA DC-09 format).
- IP connectivity to the target software.
- SIA DC-09 credentials of the target software.
Click on the button “Open in evalink talos” at the top of this page to get started.
For more information and instructions on how to set up the SIA DC-09 ARC Connection in you evalink talos account, send us a note at email@example.com.